HOTSPOT - ANDROID
Share data if your phone is Android:
- Select “Settings” and go to “Wireless Conecction”
- Once there select the option “anchorage to network and WiFi zone” or “AP Mobile” or “Linking and portable WiFi zone” (depending on the model of the mobile will appear a similar option).
- Once you have activated this option and entered a name and paddword for the WiFi network, you will be able to connect from the device you want.
HOTSPOT - IPHONE
Share data if your phone is Iphone:
- Go to “Settings” and select the “Internet Sharing” option by setting a password for the network to which the other devices will connect.
- Settings-Mobile-Data Options-mobile data network-access point: inet.es, with empty username and password.